samedi 20 août 2011

About my business here in Jomtien

Hi, so you'd like to know what my business is about? Well I sell products here in Thailand. I have a shop in a tourism destination and I offer on sale different products typical from Thailand.
My customers are mostly westerners and they seem happy with the choice of products in my shop and the prices, at least I don't get any complaining :-)

I also offer customization of products, so they can write anything on a choice of products made in Thailand. The customization is done by hand by a local Thai who work nearby. He's quite a skilled artist and conveniently he doesn't make the usual mispellings which Thai are unfamous for :-)

So how I got into this business, well that's an entirely other story which I'm going to tell you later in another post.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire